Hi, I'm Hugo Masclet
Web3 software engineer by day and "crypto researcher" by night. I'm convinced blockchain technologies will have a profund impact on our society (work coordination, governance, money management, ownership management...). At LUKSO, we are trying to make this technology easier to use and more accessible for non technical users.
From Lille, France currently based in Berlin.
At LUKSO, I contribute to several projects including:
- blockchain relayer
- blockchain caching layer
- developer relations and documentation portal
- Universal Profile tools
- LUKSO standard proposal
👗 The Dematerialised
I was in charge of designing and building the initial version of The Dematerialised in 2021. The NFT marketplace hosted multiple drops with famous brands such as RTFKT, The Fabricant or Vogue Talents. It grew from zero to thousands of users and more than half a million euros of revenue.
- Luxury Brands Are Already Making Millions in the Metaverse
- 2021: The year of digital fashion and NFTs
- MSc in EECS @ CentraleSupélec
- MSc in Industrial and Mechanical Engineering @ Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- Research Assistant @ MIT Media Lab